We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- 8+ working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux-based environments.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, Vault, Consul)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject (Not required if you are l33t)
- Experience working in remote teams
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company building core infrastructure for financial services.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and worth of the candidate
- Projects with clients in the international and national presence
- Professional development and defined career plan
- Time flexibility
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
Who are we?
Hubuc is a single API that enables any business to embed financial services into their products - think AWS for financial service.
With HUBUC, companies like Tesla and Salesforce can offer their millions of passionate customers financial products by plugging into our API.
Growing rapidly with more than 11 nationalities, we are obsessed with banking infrastructure, compliance, and Technology.
As founders, this is our 4th Fintech product, we know the pain of building Fintech first hand, and we are on a journey to democratize financial service globally.
We are backed by the prestigious Y Combinator and have funding from top-tier venture capital firms.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Hubuc, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!