We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our team.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Being a customer champion who understands end-user problems, customer needs, competitive and market trends in the cards and payments space.
- Representing these elements of the product internally within the business and externally to customers and prospects.
- Engaging in requirements gathering sessions with customers to sync internal engineering plans.
- Author and collation of feature requests from internal product development teams, customers, prospects, and others to assess in terms of existing capabilities, prioritize and shape the roadmap.
- Engaging closely with the engineering and delivery teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods and execution schedule.
- Defining and measuring key metrics and KPIs for the long-term success of the product.
- Producing professional documentation and communication to customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize the backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner, managing card issuer products.
- Deep technical understanding of issuer transaction processes and the card lifecycle.
- Previous experience working at an issuer processor is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working directly with Visa and Mastercard is highly desirable.
- Experience working on risk engines is advantageous
- Previous experience working with tokenization is advantageous.
- Previous experience working with personalization bureaus is advantageous.
- Proven experience in scaling new products internationally.
- Strong client-facing interpersonal skills, adept at explaining and traversing from high-level concepts to low-level technical detail across highly complex systems.
- Proven experience in managing senior stakeholders across an organization, often with competing aims, to achieve a clear and agreed roadmap.
- Proficient when it comes to agile practices and processes.
- Previously a software engineer who has switched to product management.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company building core infrastructure for financial services.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and worth of the candidate
- Projects with clients in the international and national presence
- Professional development and defined career plan
- Time flexibility
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
Who are we?
Hubuc is a single API that enables any business to embed financial services into their products - think AWS for financial service.
With HUBUC, companies like Tesla and Salesforce can offer their millions of passionate customers financial products by plugging into our API.
Growing rapidly with more than 11 nationalities, we are obsessed with banking infrastructure, compliance, and Technology.
As founders, this is our 4th Fintech product, we know the pain of building Fintech first hand, and we are on a journey to democratize financial service globally.
We are backed by the prestigious Y Combinator and have funding from top-tier venture capital firms.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Hubuc, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!